The term ‘Global Illicit Flows Programme’ refers to the programme of the European Union supported by the Cocaine Route Monitoring and Support Project, a project implemented by the Royal United Services Institute for Defence Studies (RUSI). This website is produced with the assistance of the European Union.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of European Union.
All information on and distributed via this site is the copyright of the Royal United Services Institute for Defence Studies (RUSI).
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, no liability can be accepted by RUSI, its directors or employees, for any loss occasioned to any person or entity acting or failing to act as a result of anything contained in or omitted from the content of this web site.
Reproduction in whole or in part of any content on or distributed via this site is permitted only with the written permission of RUSI.
This website has been produced with the assistance of the European Union. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of RUSI and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.